Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Girls Dinner

So, I'm only what? two weeks late? haha. Things have been busy. But I have not forgotten our dinner!!!

We had a great time... it was nice to get out and see everyone... although I seemed to be occupied most of the time.


Enjoy the pics and bits of commentary below.


This is at our house before the dinner.... Grandma giving Isaac kiss marks... poor little guy... lipstick all over his face.



Miss Elise looking just a little sassy... and a whole lot like her Daddy.



My cheesy girl hanging out with the big girls.



The two oldest girls (cousins that is... don't get carried away)
*had a nice chat Meg.... you had better keep me posted!*



Miss Elise and Kristin (birthday buddies) rockin' it out.



Aunt Iris stealing a momentarily happy Isaac.



Aunt B and the beginning of the night.



Aunt B part way through the evening (notice the slight decline in her sobriety?... I wish I could have had pictures from the end of the night... I'm not saying she had a drink or anything.... okay... maybe a few.... well... maybe a lot... lets just say she was a little glazed by the end of the night) xoxo Aunt B



Debbie and Gilda laughing at something clever and witty I must have said.




Iris and Fiona pretending to get along (you should have seen the pic before this...) Just kidding... does look like they're having a great time though... must be the bruschetta... makes everyone happy.



No idea what's happening here.... I must have missed this, maybe I was feeding a baby or something of the like... any suggestions?



I wish I had more to write on the evenings events.... but the truth is, I feel like I missed most of it. Dinner was outstanding as usual (speaking of which, I still owe you Aunt Brenda), the conversation was great when it wasn't drowned out by Isaac's screaming. We were also one of the first to leave... which is a bit of a pity. Would have loved to stay and witness the downward spiral of a certain person in there quest for inebriation.

Looking forward to the next one... lets not wait 2 years this time!

No comments: