Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back track.... Uncle Brian came to visit!!

Okay... so this is kinda like old news now... but I've been a little slow on the updates.

Uncle Brian (whom is VERY VERY sneaky) decided to surprise us all - except Stephanie - with a visit! And when I say surprise... I mean really surprise. Let me take you back...

It was a wonderful Friday morning. Mike had the off, and he got up early with Elise and Isaac and let me sleep in a little, as I had been up with Isaac a lot in the night. So there I was... peacefully enjoying my extra 30 mins or so of sleep - and having some weird dream about being back at Artisan. It was around this time that I hear someone saying.... "hey sis, it's time to wake up!". In my head I'm thinking... hmmm... that is weird... doesn't really fit into my dream... I open my eyes to see my BROHER standing in my doorway. "What the f***?!" I stammered.... "why? how? but...." I obviously needed to get a grip. First things first though... Osiris was having a panick attack and was moving in for a kill (you see, him and Brian have a long standing mutual agreement when it comes to house territories)... so I manage to get enough sense to throw the blanket over Osiris in hopes to calm him down.
*I would also like to take this moment to reflect that I am glad that I do not sleep in the nude... that would make this so much more uncomfortable.*
At this point I begin to fully wake up and realize that he is really here. It's not some crazy dream... it's for real. My next thought being, oh my god.. how is mom going to deal with it?! I was SO excited I could hardly think! It's not every day your brother flies a couple thousand miles for a weekend visit!

Here are a few pics from the weekend... there are more, but they are on mom's camera, and we can't seem to find the cord for it... it was lost in the foray of that weekend.

Isaac and Uncle Brian





Papa and Miss Elise having a little sing-song.





Kristin and Elise



Isaac sitting in the high chair for the first time.



Isaac hanging out with Aunt Iris.



We had a great weekend :)

And if anyone notices a grey cord for a camera laying around... please send it our way! Thanks :)
*grey cord has been found... mystery solved by undercover Uncle Brian*

No comments: