Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary to Mom and Dad - and Grandma and Papa too.... AND Nana and Pa, and Granny and Papa (are you confused yet?)

We want to wish Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Papa) a very Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary!!

I can hardly believe it's been 31 years... you've been through so much together, and I wonder on a daily basis how you both make it all work. But looking at this picture, I realize that there was never any doubt. You are my biggest inspiration and the most amazing parents anyone could have. I love you both very much.

From Elise:

hhhaaaaaappppppppy aaaaaaaanniiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvredssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary

sklddkldkjdfkggkkk

oi loooooob b vvvvve b hyouu

(she typed that all herself)

Gilda and Ovelyn



We also want to wish Granny and Papa (aka Nana and Pa) a very Happy Anniversary too! We love you and can't wait to see you both at Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diane, but it's very easy to make it through a day. I let him be the boss and only step in if he gets out of line....

DM2003 said...

LOL that can be frequently....