Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Little Man

A cute story from tonight...

Today Uncle Elymer brought over Derek's old bed for Elise - which she is SUPER excited about. Well, she insisted on sleeping in it tonight... so Mike set it up for her. As he was putting together the side rails, Isaac walked in and grabbed the screwdriver and took off. So off I went recover the screwdriver from his concrete grip, and possibly save a cat in the process. As I turn the corner into the living room I see him open the door on their play kitchen and put the screwdriver to the screws in the hinges and try to tighten them. Ah... such a little handy man :) So I left him fix the screws (he fixed the one's on the little oven too) and then he took the screwdriver back and gave it to Daddy. What a sweetheart.

No comments: