Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So I fell off the boat, and not one of you offered to throw me a life ring... or floaty device. It was damn long swim and when I got to shore, all I was told was to take a life jacket next time. Thanks tips.

Translation:
My computer died, the hard drive to be specific, they couldn't retrieve anything. It took forever to get it back, and when I did they proceeded to tell me that I should back my stuff up.
NO REALLY? I should have thought of that first.

Anyway... I did have some stuff backed up (thank you brother!). I had the pictures backed up - all that was REALLY important to me. But I did lose some pics... but just a few. I did lose all the picture adjustments and set ups of about 400 pictures. That sucks. But at least I have the originals.
Music is a different story though. We lost all artists from E - Z... approx 6000 songs.

So I am officially back now... and will continue to post... but I don't think I'm going to try to catch up on the month of sorrow (in many more ways than one), lets just move on from here.

No comments: