Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo Ops....

My "little" man...



I use the term "little" loosely because he is so much bigger than Elise was!
Isaac's 2 month stats:
14 lbs 9 oz, 24.5"
Elise's 2 month stats:
10 lbs 1 oz, 22.5"


This is from this morning... Isaac was watching Elise and Mommy eating breakfast. He was looking at the light and laughing... but he got all serious as soon as I brought out the camera *sigh* one of these days I will catch his smile/laugh on camera!


This is from Tuesday night (Feb.24)... we were base coating her piggie that she got from Aunt Holly. I will post pics of the piggie once we finish it!
Can you guess what colour she chose to paint her pig?


This pic is from Tuesday morning.. she was missing Daddy and wanted to send him a picture.




These are a few pics from this morning during breakfast... she was being sweet.






No comments: