Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We have to start somewhere right?

Okay... so I have to start somewhere right? I had good intentions of starting on January 1st... but things were still to busy... and I just plain forgot. So I'm starting in mid February instead! LOL

Update on us:
Miss Elise is doing well... she is as funny as ever. She is le
arning her ABC's and doing a great job so far. Today we started learning to count in French.... she does quite well in English already, even if she is quick to jump to nine :)

Here's my sassy little girl.... she is 20 months in this picture.













Mr Isaac is doi
ng pretty good too... the crying has gotten a bit better over the last 2 days. Yesterday he had his 2 month check up, his stats are:
Weight - 14 lbs 9 oz (90th Percentile)
Height - 24.5" (90th Percentile)
So he's my bi
g boy! Dr said he is doing great :)

Here's my little man.... he is 2 months in this picture.













Not much else is new...
We watched Factory Girl last night... that was interesting... and different.
I'm going to *try* to keep this updated!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gday