Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well, Isaac's tears are officially in. Breaks my heart to see those big tears rolling down his cheeks.

In happier news... he is smiling so easy now. Love that when he hears me talking he smiles and looks for me. I love when they start to learn new things. He is working out how to control those things at the end of his arms.

Miss Elise has started to tell when she is being a good girl... so cute.

This morning Elise was insisting on pancakes (we always keep some in the freezer), so pancakes it was. Then she only had a few bites... and wanted all of my green Froot Loops. No other colour would do. Just green.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey sis, holy crap the little man is HUGE.. and my little munchkin is as cute as ever.. give her a kiss for me and let her call me anytime.. ill be up and 9 so anytime after that.. talk to you soon! Love you all!!!