Monday, March 16, 2009

Love my Moby...

So, on this particular night, Elise was running around like a little terror (this is pre-sick) and Isaac was SCREAMING... and wouldn't stop unless I was holding him.... minor problem was that I was in the middle of cooking.
Choices:
• Let him scream (which also results in Elise screaming) and finish supper.
• Hold him and to H-E-double hockey sticks with supper.
• Put Isaac in my Moby wrap so he will quiet down, Elise can then play, and I can make supper.... and piggie WILL jump over the stile and I will get home tonight.

Needless to say, the wrap saved the day! Here is how I managed to cook supper:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh di, he is so cute in that wrap,especially the close up.hum.......how could you fit the two of them in there. love mom

Anonymous said...

By looking at the new stats - when Isaac outgrows being in the Moby. He will be able to wear the Moby and insert Mommy to sooth her.