Monday, March 9, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Elise was "helping" me while I was changing Isaac (and not a good change I might add.... I'm talking poo to the shoulders kind of change)... anyway... she emptied the hamper into the fish tank (Mike's friend had borrowed it and just dropped it back off), and added some of the clean folded clothes that were in the basket, then topped it off with some of the clothes that needed to be packed away. She also stuffed half of that stuff into the bottom drawer of his change table (not visible in the picture). Please also notice the smattering of books... a work of art I tell you.

If anyone else would like some extra help around the house please r.s.v.p. as soon as possible, we are getting pretty booked up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need help with my house work, and was so happy to see that there was help available,as you know I have abig job to do and you may need to bring your pj and a change of clothes. sure hope you are not completly booked. love mama

DM2003 said...

Well, she is completely booked up until to June 9th. But we would more than happy to accommodate you at any time , beginning on June the 10th.
We love you very much... but there are no exceptions.
Love Elise