Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A visit to the Eye Dr.....

Today was my eye exam... so Mike had booked the day off to be able come with me (can you imagine me bringing Elise and Isaac into the exam with me? I guess it would make things interesting.....). Anyway, we get there early and I nurse Isaac to make sure that he isn't screaming in hunger while I'm in there. I just finish nursing him and start to burp him when I get called in for my appointment - cue dramatic music here - she calls me in, and before I can pass him over to Mike... I hear it... and I know that its NOT good! I politely ask the lady if there is somewhere to change the baby or if we will have to do it in the van? She directs us to an empty office that is seldom used.... I had Isaac over to Mike, get Elise out of the play area, and off goes Super Dad to change a VERY shitty (can I say that?) maybe I should just say poopy diaper... perhaps Daddy can pick up here... must go feed Isaac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job,you may get daddy of the year. Most would run.........