Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OK, sooooo....haven't been on here in a while, but here goes. So, Di hands poopie-pants over to me and I frantically look for a washroom, cahnge area....power washer?!??? Instead, I find an optometrist's office. Hey, when it smells this bad ANYTHING will do. SO we go in there, elise with her borrowed toy, with dad holding his little man. I put Isaac down ( on burber carpet mind you) and inspect the damage. Changing his diaper turns into changing his ENTIRE outfit due to the immensity of the ordeal. Times like this make me think of peaceful things like sunsets, a warm summer breeze or a cool drink on a hot day, then isaac starts whaling and I come back to reality. He screams (i scream, we all scream for...never mind) through the entire changing while, we leave the office, strap him in his seat, put elise's coat and hat on AND head outside. I put them in the back and give elise her favorite snack -cheese balls!!! Then I bolt around the other side of the van (kind of like in the cartoons when they start running, but only their legs spin and they dont go anywhere...)to start driving and try to calm little isaac down. After the cheese on elises fingers got about 2 inches thick, and I had found new ways of making people dizzy, watching me drive by them over, and over ( i had driven the same few blocks about a dozen times) our little man finally gave in.....All in all I still feel blessed. The whole time Elise was such a good girl. An angel really.

No comments: